Saturday, October 18, 2008

How to install ZSNES on the Asus EEE PC 2G Surf


I have successfully done it folks, I have installed ZSNES on my eee pc! Kick ASS!!

Now I can play over 100 games on my EEE that I have ROMS of that are simply different Super Nintendo Games, like Super Punch-out, Super Mario Bros, Tetris, Final Fantasy 3, and many more!

I first tried to install Wine on the EEE and that had several attempts, 1 out of 3 attempts was an actual successful installation, the others did not work. Although Wine would not run the emulators for the SNES Games, so I had to find another option, and so I did on the WIKI EEE SITE! Great site!

Lots of great information here and mainly where I learn how to use the EEE and how to completely customize and harness the true power of the EEE.

Here it is folks - just follow these instructions EXACTLY!! About 10 steps, but very simple and quick to perform. If you have any problems can always fix them by re-starting and holding F9 and starting with the Factory Default Settings. (format)

Here it is - http://wiki.eeeuser.com/howto:install_emulators - enjoy!

If any one has questions do not hesitate to ask!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As a woman, I always ask for help .As a result of full breakdown and loss of workplaces are compelled
To ask to help to extinguish the credit. Who how many can, the dolar or even is less than dolar, help please, people not to sink in this world. Store you God!
Numbers of purses for donations
E409778974722
Z184767200349